Thursday, November 6, 2014

December 2013 Manis;

hi! :D

It's almost been a year since I've done these manis but I haven't had time to post them ... so to catch up on it, I decided to just do a post joining all of the manis I did (and haven't posted) from last December (2013).


This mani was done early last December. Not sure what polishes were used here ...


This is Serum No5’s Snow In Love, LOVE IT! It's perfect for winter and it glows sooo beautifully!


(OMG, this is so messy, I can't believe it! -_-) Essie’s Van D’Go and Serum No5’s Girl’s Gotta Eat.


Ok, this one was from late November of last year but I'm just going to add it to this post too. Serum No5’s Gild Free, ivory base with multi-sized gold glitters & holo glitters, and Friendly Tiffs,a beautiful pastel blue creme with blue microglitters & some-frickin-beautiful-shimmer-that-I-cannot-put-into-words.

And in case you're wondering, this was the mani that I was sporting during Christmas 2013.

I still have lots of manis to catch up on posting ... but at least I'm done with the 2013 manis :D

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

4 comments: