Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cacee BFE Crimson Mist + Chloe and a Rose Mani;

hey :)

A while ago, Tony of Cacee sent me a package of beautiful polishes -- unfortunately, I was only able to swatch a few of those polishes (as seen here, here, here, here, and here). So today, I will be sharing two more Cacee BFE nail polishes.


2 coats of Crimson Mist. This is kind of an unusual polish yet it's so fascinating! Just look at that strong blue shimmer! The first coat was super thin but it evened out by the second coat.


1 coat of Chloe. It covers perfectly in one coat! :) Chloe is a dark, dark, dark gray with slightly blue undertones; in most lightings, it look black ... but it's definitely not black.


The floral in this mani was inspired by Chelsea King's Dr. Martens Floral Inspired mani. I can honestly say that I'm not sure what colors I used for the florals, I do know that I used Studio M's Gold Glitter for the tips :P

A big thanks to Tony from Cacee for the polishes. There are still a few more swatches I need to post, but I'll get to those soon. Be sure to check out the Cacee BFE polishes, there are many, many beautiful polishes to choose from!

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

No comments:

Post a Comment