Monday, February 25, 2013

Outfit Inspired Mani;

hi :D

Just a really quick mani to share today;


This was inspired by an outfit that I wore a few weeks ago (this design was also done a few weeks ago). Let me just say that those triangles on the thumb took foreverrrrrr to do! o__O The mustard yellow is Etude House's OR205 Tangerine Sherbert, the ivory-ish stripes are done with Orly's Pure Porcelain, and the pink hearts were painted on with China Glaze's Laced Up.

This is it for now, I hope your week starts out well :)

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

6 comments:

  1. So cute! You must have a very steady hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Robyn, my hand is only kinda steady ... haha.

      Delete
  2. It's really neat! The thumb design looks like the background of El Corte Inglés' logo :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute design! the triangles are my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete