Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving mani

hiyeom!

just got done eating a pre-Thanksgiving dinner with the fam! always so much fun :) im super tired cause i worked a full day today before the family festivities but ... hey, im off to a 4-day weekend now!

anyone going Black Friday shopping? this year will be my first year & im not sure how its gunna go. it'll probably be very HECTIC & CRAZY...but i'll just punch a few people who get in my way. haha. kidding :)

im going to make this post super short & simple; heres my super, duper simple Thanksgiving mani.



nothing fancy. :P

have a great Thanksgiving weekend! and for those who dont celebrate Thanksgiving, have a great weekend :)

<3KATRINA

21 comments:

  1. Oh, my, god, that turkey is just the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! That turkey is just soooooooo cute! I love how u did it so neatly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out really cute! You should do a tutorial for the turkey. I love the way It came out.

    :) I usually go black friday shopping. It can be crazy but I think for the buzz and deals you get its so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I love the turkey, so cute! You should definitely do a tutorial! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent turkey. I wish I could free hand like that. Enjoy black friday shopping. I'll be working and avoiding any place that sells something - always crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your turkey turned out fantastic! This year is the first year I'm NOT braving the crowds ~ good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww...that is so so cute!!!
    happy thanksgiving!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the turkey! So cute! =) What color is the blue on your ring finger, looks really nice! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwww ur turkey came out soo good<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look so nice Katrina :) Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute festive mani :-)
    Happy turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is so awesome =). The turkey is really cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL OMG your turkey is the cutest thing in existence :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww, look at that turkey!!! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. cutest nails! Visit mine also maybe you will like it. I followed you.
    -gingerSnap-

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's really cute :D Hope you're having a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the turkey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete